Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sticky Finger Salad

This is my knock off recipe for Sticky Finger Salad, a favorite when dining at Winger's. In fact, after eating my Sticky Finger Salad at home a few times this summer, my husband actually ordered one when we went to Winger's for lunch last week. As we left the restaurant, he told me he thought my version was better. 



Here are the simple, yet tasty ingredients needed:

Romaine Lettuce
Cherry tomatoes, Halved
Cheddar Cheese, Grated
Craisins (Do not leave these out. They make the salad!)
Red Onion- Thinly Sliced (optional, but so good)
Croutons
Ranch Dressing (We like Hidden Valley, but use your favorite.)
Breaded, Frozen Chicken Strips
Frank's Hot Sauce
Brown Sugar

Follow Six Sisters' Stuff's 'Winger's Sticky Fingers Copycat Recipe'. (I only use about half the amount of hot sauce for my husband's and Cody's sake, otherwise, I follow their recipe to a T.)

While the chicken strips are baking, prepare salad on plates, then top with warm sticky finger's and ranch dressing. Yum. Yum.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...