Friday, June 3, 2011

Chase Your Wildest Dreams? No Thank You.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I can't seem to get out of my mind. My kids were all around elementary school age and Don and I were taking them on a family vacation...by way of dune buggy! Yep, we were all going to load up in this...



and head to Oregon, by way of Disneyland!



Like most dreams that turn into nightmares, we encountered a couple of problems. I couldn't seem to get the laundry caught up so we could finish packing...



and, the more I thought about it, the more concerned I became about having enough money to do both Disneyland and Oregon, so I was consulting with Don about maybe just skipping The Happiest Place on Earth and heading straight to the pacific northwest.



Can you imagine driving rainy, Oregon roads in a dune buggy with four kids?

I woke up before the decision was made, but either way I would have been miserable.

Boy am I pleased it was just a dream!

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Phew!!
But the thought did make me smile :)

Big Daddy Autism said...

What? We take all our trips via dune buggy. Our vacation to the Bahamas was interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...