Thursday, March 10, 2011

You Can Help Individuals with Autism and their Families

Each spring and fall, Scentsy, a company that designs and sells scented wax and warmers, selects a charitable cause or organization to support by creating a new warmer in its honor. I am excited to tell you this Spring, Scentsy has designed a warmer to represent Autism. 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of this warmer will be donated directly to Autism Speaks. The warmer is called Piece by Piece and has pop out puzzle pieces, designed to represent the mission of this charity.  Piece by Piece is a limited edition warmer and will only be available in the Scentsy Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog.


I am a fan of Scentsy products and have used them for years. When I opened my new catalog and saw the warmer designed with Autism in mind, I thought, "I must spread the word by blogging about this."


To view and order your Piece by Piece Warmer, click on http://scentsyfamilyfoundation.org/causewarmer.aspx .


For more information about Autism Speaks and their mission, visit  http://www.autismspeaks,org/ .

4 comments:

carolinaheartstrings said...

Oh I know I will love that. I will be checking this link out for sure and probably ordering some. Great gifts.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

ok, DeeAnn, I want one...maybe TWO... should i order directly from Scentsy online? Or can I order from any consultant?

hugZ,
annie

Autism Mom Rising said...

Very neat. Love Autism Speaks & proud to say so.

dluvscoke said...

Annie- either way, but if you know a consultant, I'd go that route.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...