Monday, January 3, 2011

My Favorite Kitchen Tool

This is my favorite kitchen tool...













My husband gives me a hard time about using the pizza cutter for everything.




Sure, it is great for cutting pizza, but look at all the other things it can do...



It is just lovely at cutting up spaghetti...



and lasagna,



Waffles...



and fish sticks,



French toast and even...



deviled eggs!

If it weren't for my favorite kitchen tool, mealtime with Cody would probably look like this..



God bless the person who invented the pizza cutter!

3 comments:

autismand said...

Everything you use pizza cutters for I use kitchen scissors for, and people give me a hard time for not using a knife (ok, maybe not scissors for cutting lasagne. But definitely for cutting pizza!)Knives are over-rated, right?

DeeAnn Lancaster said...

bbsmum- I never think about using the kitchen scissors...except when I make caramels around Christmas time. They are great for that! And yes, knives ARE over-rated.

carolinahearstrings said...

I have never thought about using the pizza cutter for anything else. Thanks for the ideas! Next time I need a quick, even, cutting device I know just what to use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...